Business for Sale or Lease in Cambodia – Hostel/Guesthouse with Travel Services Office
If you’re looking for a business for sale or lease in Cambodia, then “Serendipity Beach Hostel” could be just what you’re looking for!
Established over 5 years ago (Oct 2011), “Serendipity Beach Hostel”, formerly known as “The Led Zephyr Backstage Bungalows”, is ideally located in the heart of Sihanoukville’s popular entertainment area and only a short walk to the beautiful Ochheauteal and Serendipity beaches.
The accommodation consists of one three-story dorm block and five single-story blocks of rooms of part wooden construction with grass roofs, giving them an air of rustic charm! In the centre is a pleasant communal area with a wooden mushroom-shaped grass sunshade with hammocks suspended under it in a nice garden setting.
- Best location in Sihanoukville – in the heart of Sihanoukville’s entertainment area and on the main route to Ochheauteal and Serendipity beaches and the ferry pier to the islands, which means lots of passing trade
- Largest Hostel in Sihanoukville and closest to beaches with present capacity for 116 people
- Travel Services Office linked to Koh Rong Travel – biggest diving company in Sihanoukville, sells all major reputable coach and minibus companies and routes, ferry tickets and accommodation for Koh Rong, Koh Samloem and Koh Ta Kiev islands, plus various activities and day trips
- Around $175k in existing accommodation and travel office sales
- Potential to further increase sales by building roof top bar with views to the sea and islands and/or increasing capacity to 174+ people with the addition of double bed POD units
- Online Hostel management system linked to Hostelworld, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia (and all their affliate websites – Hotels.com, Trivago, etc.)
- Fully programmed POS system with accounting package for sales recording, cost monitoring and stock management
- Trained and experienced staff manning a 24hr reception
- 6 year land lease ends February 2023 with possibility of extension
- Built on “hard titled” land with a rock solid lease – business has a solid foundation and cannot be easily destroyed or repossessed
- Safe environment for customers and staff – electrical systems to a high standard and fire hose and sprinkler systems have been installed so business is fully insurable
- Free year-round water supply from 50m well included in monthly land rental worth $300+ per month
- 24/7 automatic power generation from onsite generator
- Fully functioning and easy to maintain waste water systems with connection to city sewers
- And last, but not least, support from a knowledgeable business owner on all aspects of doing business in Cambodia
Offers around $150,000 or $2,500 pcm (incl. land rent)
Land rent: $950pcm (if bought)
Contact Andy Jopson at email@example.com or call +855 (0)77 895150